lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject TrieDate field in UpdateRequestProcessorChain
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 05:33:33 GMT
HI Team,

I am using solr 6.6.2 and my schema includes a date field 'window_time' of
TrieDate. window_time is added to doc id of the solr document using
CloneFieldUpdateProcessorFactory and TruncateFieldUpdateProcessorFactory.

I noticed different date formats in window_time and doc id

"window_time" : *"2019-01-03T12:00:00Z"*
and
"id": 123445-products-*Thu Jan 03 12:00:00 UTC 2019*

i have checked CloneFieldUpdateProcessorFactory and
TruncateFieldUpdateProcessorFactory soruce code, didnt find much
customization there.

Is there any way to keep date format of wind_time and its value format in
ID same ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anil