lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Arnold Bronley <arnoldbron...@gmail.com>
Subject Bidirectional CDCR not working
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:32:40 GMT
Hi,

I used unidirectional CDCR in SolrCloud (7.7.1) without any issues. But
after setting up bidirectional cdcr configuration, I am not able to index a
document.

Following is the error that I am getting:

Async exception during distributed update: Error from server at
http://host1:8983/solr/techproducts_shard2_replica_n6: Bad Request request:
http://host1
:8983/solr/techproducts_shard2_replica_n6/update?update.chain=cdcr-processor-chain&update.distrib=TOLEADER&distrib.from=
http://host2:8983/solr/techproducts_shard1_replica_n1&wt=javabin&version=2
Remote error message: unknown UpdateRequestProcessorChain:
cdcr-processor-chain

Do you know why I might be getting this error?