lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrJ - CoreAdminRequest / PingRequest and HttpSolrClient baseUrl
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 20:29:23 GMT
Depends what you want to achieve. You can also have two different beans with two different
clients and one accesses a core and another accesses without.

You may also want depending on your use case get all cores and ping each core individually
to check if they are reachable.

> Am 18.03.2019 um 21:04 schrieb Markus Schuch <markus.schuch@deutschebahn.com>:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> i have a question about how to perform a connection check with SolrJ in a generic way.
>
> I found PingRequest and CoreAdminRequest in SolrJ.
> Neither of both work in both scenarios when a SolrClient is created by HttpSolrClient.Builder
with AND without having the baseUrl containing the path to a particular core: