lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Moyer, Brett" <BMo...@tiaa.org>
Subject FieldTypes and LowerCase
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:47:20 GMT
I'm using the below FieldType/Field but when I index my documents, the URL is not being lower
case. Any ideas? Do I have the below wrong?

Example: http://connect.rightprospectus.com/RSVP/TADF
Expect: http://connect.rightprospectus.com/rsvp/tadf

<fieldType name="string_lower" class="solr.TextField" sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
<analyzer>
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

<field name="URL" type="string_lower" multiValued="false" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

Brett Moyer

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
it.

TIAA