lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Error on text field
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:55:18 GMT
On 3/26/2019 10:56 AM, Dave Beckstrom wrote:
> I'm using Nutch to crawl and index some content.  It failed on a SOLR field
> defined as a text field when it was trying to insert the following value
> for the field:

What precisely does "failed" mean?  Can you share the complete error?
It will likely be dozens of lines long -- Java stacktraces can be
lengthy.  Seeing the error in the server's solr.log file would be better
than seeing it from a client perspective.

Other useful information is also not present, like the version of Solr.

Thanks,
Shawn