lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@sease.io>
Subject Solrj, Json Facets, (Date) stats facets
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 09:42:19 GMT
Good morning guys, I have a questions about Solrj and JSON facets.

I'm using Solr 7.7.1 and I'm sending a request like this:

json.facet={x:'max(iterationTimestamp)'}

where "iterationTimestamp" is a solr.DatePointField. The JSON response
correctly includes what I'm expecting:

     "facets": {
         "count": 8,
         "x": "1973-09-20T17:33:18.700Z"
     }

but Solrj doesn't. Specifically, the jsonFacetingResponse contains only
the domainCount attribute (8).
Looking at the code I see that in NestableJsonFacet a stats is taken in
account only if the corresponding value is an instance of Number (and x
in the example above is a java.util.Date).

Is that expected? Is there a way (other than dealing with nested
NamedLists) for retrieving that value?

Cheers,
Andrea