lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "MUNENDRA S.N" <sn.munendr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: misteriuos nullpointerexception while adding documents
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:03:28 GMT
Are you trying to set some field to null in the request?? Also, is that
particular field numeric, doc valued enabled and stored set to false??
Sharing more details would help here, specifically update request and
schema for those fields.

Regards,
Munendra S N


On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 2:24 PM Danilo Tomasoni <tomasoni@cosbi.eu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I get this error while uploading my documents with 'set' modifier in
> json format.
>
> My solr version is 7.3.1.
>
> I disabled autocommit (both soft and hard), but used to work with a
> previous version of the schema.
>
> Someone have any clue on what's going on here?
>
> I can't reproduce the issue indexing locally on another solr 7.3.1
> instance, I get this error only in the production instance.
>
> Thank you
>
> Danilo
>
>
> ======== This is the error I get from client ========
>
>
> {
>    "responseHeader":{
>      "status":500,
>      "QTime":33},
>    "error":{
>      "trace":"
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>      at org.apache.solr.update.UpdateLog.lookup(UpdateLog.java:971)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.component.RealTimeGetComponent.getInputDocumentFromTlog(RealTimeGetComponent.java:537)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.component.RealTimeGetComponent.getInputDocument(RealTimeGetComponent.java:617)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.component.RealTimeGetComponent.getInputDocument(RealTimeGetComponent.java:594)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.getUpdatedDocument(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:1330)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.versionAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:1049)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.DistributedUpdateProcessor.processAdd(DistributedUpdateProcessor.java:633)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessorFactory$LogUpdateProcessor.processAdd(LogUpdateProcessorFactory.java:103)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.UpdateRequestProcessor.processAdd(UpdateRequestProcessor.java:55)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.processor.FieldMutatingUpdateProcessor.processAdd(FieldMutatingUpdateProcessor.java:118)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.handleAdds(JsonLoader.java:501)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.processUpdate(JsonLoader.java:145)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:121)
>      at org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:84)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.UpdateRequestHandler$1.load(UpdateRequestHandler.java:97)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:195)
>      at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2503)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:711)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:517)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:384)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:330)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1629)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:533)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:190)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:188)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:168)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:166)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:219)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:530)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:347)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:256)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:247)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:140)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:708)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> "
>
> }
>
>
>   ======= this is the error I see in solr.log ===============
>
>
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.592 INFO  (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.u.p.LogUpdateProcessorFactory [COSBIBioIndex]  webapp=/solr
> path=/update/json params={}{add=[PUBMEDPMID24951927
> (1625251880396390400), PUBMEDPMID19328818 (1625251880437284864),
> PUBMEDPMID24304416 (1625251880442527744), PUBMEDPMID24398789
> (1625251880446722048), PUBMEDPMID23111281 (1625251880455110656),
> PUBMEDPMID26933085 (1625251880464547840), PUBMEDPMID18635358
> (1625251880471887872), PUBMEDPMID26856594 (1625251880472936448),
> PUBMEDPMID21803289 (1625251880479227904), PUBMEDPMID25722448
> (1625251880487616512), ... (194 adds)]} 0 5567
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.594 ERROR (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.h.RequestHandlerBase org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: Early EOF
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput$3.getError(HttpInput.java:1126)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput$3.noContent(HttpInput.java:1115)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput.read(HttpInput.java:309)
>      at
>
> org.apache.commons.io.input.ProxyInputStream.read(ProxyInputStream.java:100)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)
>      at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.fill(JSONParser.java:208)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getMore(JSONParser.java:215)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.readStringChars2(JSONParser.java:709)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.readStringChars(JSONParser.java:689)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getStringChars(JSONParser.java:1154)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getString(JSONParser.java:1142)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseSingleFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:637)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseArrayFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:667)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseNormalFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:625)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseExtendedFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:599)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:557)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseDoc(JsonLoader.java:543)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.handleAdds(JsonLoader.java:500)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.processUpdate(JsonLoader.java:145)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:121)
>      at org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:84)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.UpdateRequestHandler$1.load(UpdateRequestHandler.java:97)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:195)
>      at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2503)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:711)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:517)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:384)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:330)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1629)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:533)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:190)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:188)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:168)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:166)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:219)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:530)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:347)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:256)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:247)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:140)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:382)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:708)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.599 ERROR (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.s.HttpSolrCall null:org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: Early EOF
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput$3.getError(HttpInput.java:1126)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput$3.noContent(HttpInput.java:1115)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInput.read(HttpInput.java:309)
>      at
>
> org.apache.commons.io.input.ProxyInputStream.read(ProxyInputStream.java:100)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326)
>      at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178)
>      at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.fill(JSONParser.java:208)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getMore(JSONParser.java:215)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.readStringChars2(JSONParser.java:709)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.readStringChars(JSONParser.java:689)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getStringChars(JSONParser.java:1154)
>      at org.noggit.JSONParser.getString(JSONParser.java:1142)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseSingleFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:637)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseArrayFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:667)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseNormalFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:625)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseExtendedFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:599)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseFieldValue(JsonLoader.java:557)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.parseDoc(JsonLoader.java:543)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.handleAdds(JsonLoader.java:500)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.processUpdate(JsonLoader.java:145)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader$SingleThreadedJsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:121)
>      at org.apache.solr.handler.loader.JsonLoader.load(JsonLoader.java:84)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.UpdateRequestHandler$1.load(UpdateRequestHandler.java:97)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:68)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:195)
>      at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2503)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:711)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:517)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:384)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:330)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1629)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:533)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:190)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:188)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:168)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:166)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:219)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:530)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:347)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:256)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:247)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:140)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:382)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:708)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.599 INFO  (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.c.SolrCore [COSBIBioIndex]  CLOSING SolrCore
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore@44e058fb
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.600 INFO  (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.m.SolrMetricManager Closing metric reporters for
> registry=solr.core.COSBIBioIndex, tag=1155553531
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.600 INFO  (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.u.DirectUpdateHandler2 Committing on IndexWriter close.
> 2019-02-12 08:43:01.600 INFO  (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.u.SolrIndexWriter Calling setCommitData with
> IW:org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter@13750f6d commitCommandVersion:0
> 2019-02-12 08:43:02.915 ERROR (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.u.DirectUpdateHandler2 Error in final commit
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/lucene/index/BufferedUpdatesStream$ApplyDeletesResult
>      at
>
> org.apache.lucene.index.BufferedUpdatesStream.closeSegmentStates(BufferedUpdatesStream.java:368)
>      at
>
> org.apache.lucene.index.FrozenBufferedUpdates.finishApply(FrozenBufferedUpdates.java:402)
>      at
>
> org.apache.lucene.index.FrozenBufferedUpdates.apply(FrozenBufferedUpdates.java:327)
>      at
>
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter$ResolveUpdatesEvent.process(DocumentsWriter.java:740)
>      at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:5106)
>      at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.processEvents(IndexWriter.java:5096)
>      at
>
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.prepareCommitInternal(IndexWriter.java:3258)
>      at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.commitInternal(IndexWriter.java:3458)
>      at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.commit(IndexWriter.java:3423)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.closeWriter(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:875)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState.closeIndexWriter(DefaultSolrCoreState.java:105)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState.close(DefaultSolrCoreState.java:402)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.update.SolrCoreState.decrefSolrCoreState(SolrCoreState.java:83)
>      at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.close(SolrCore.java:1564)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.destroy(HttpSolrCall.java:570)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:402)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:330)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1629)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:533)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:190)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:188)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:168)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:166)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:219)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:530)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:347)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:256)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:247)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:140)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:382)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:708)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.lucene.index.BufferedUpdatesStream$ApplyDeletesResult
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:565)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>      ... 50 more
> 2019-02-12 08:43:02.920 ERROR (qtp2137589296-19) [ x:COSBIBioIndex]
> o.a.s.c.SolrCore java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/solr/core/ShutdownAwareDirectory
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory.close(CachingDirectoryFactory.java:298)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory.closeCacheValue(CachingDirectoryFactory.java:264)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.core.CachingDirectoryFactory.close(CachingDirectoryFactory.java:194)
>      at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.close(SolrCore.java:1633)
>      at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.destroy(HttpSolrCall.java:570)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:402)
>      at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:330)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1629)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:533)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:190)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:188)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:168)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:166)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:219)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.rewrite.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:335)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:530)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:347)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:256)
>      at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:279)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
>      at org.eclipse.jetty.io
> .ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:124)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:247)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:140)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:382)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:708)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:626)
>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.solr.core.ShutdownAwareDirectory
>      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>      at
>
> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:565)
>      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>      ... 40 more
>
>
> --
> Danilo Tomasoni
> COSBI
>
> As for the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 on the
> protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal
> data, we inform you that all the data we possess are object of treatement
> in the respect of the normative provided for by the cited GDPR.
>
> It is your right to be informed on which of your data are used and how;
> you may ask for their correction, cancellation or you may oppose to their
> use by written request sent by recorded delivery to The Microsoft Research
> – University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems Biology Scarl,
> Piazza Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message