lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Stults <sstu...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: So Many Zookeeper Warnings--There Must Be a Problem
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 22:13:24 GMT
Good! Hopefully that's your smoking gun.

The port settings are fine, but since you're deploying to separate servers
you don't need different ports in the "server.x=" section. This section of
the docs explains it better:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.7/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkMulitServerSetup

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 3:49 PM Joe Lerner <joelerner@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> First, we are definitely mis-onfigured for the myid thing. Basically two of
> them were identifying as ID #2, and they are the two ZK's claiming to be
> the
> leader. Definitely something to straighten out!
>
> Our 3 lines in zoo.cfg look correct. Except they look like this:
>
> clientPort:2181
>
> server.1=host1:2190:2195
> server.2=host2:2191:2196
> server.3=host3:2192:2197
>
> Notice the port range, and overlap...
>
> Is that.../copacetic/?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joe
>

> --

Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com