lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: solr 6.6.3 is not working on azure web app, it throws an error "The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine"
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2019 19:06:02 GMT
Hi,

Attachments are not allowed on the list, but you may upload files to dropbox or similar and
share the link.
Also, please specify exactly what deploying as an azure webapp means compared to deploy on
"azure vm", you cannot assume we already know that. What operating system? What specification?
Settings?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 25. jan. 2019 kl. 14:34 skrev Jignesh Savaliya <JSavaliya@synoptek.com>:
>
> Hello,
>

> We have deployed solr 6.6.3 on azure as a web app and it works fine over there, but when
we try to integrate the same with our sitecore(version 8.2) which is deployed on azure vm,
at the time of re-indexing it throws an error of "The server committed a protocol violation.
Section=ResponseStatusLine".