lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Danilo Tomasoni <tomas...@cosbi.eu>
Subject Re: [SPAM] Re: Per-field slop param in eDisMax
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:45:16 GMT
And what does

q:         f2:"tnf α"~2

f.f2.qf:  titles study_brief_title

means with edismax?

it raises different results from

q:         f2:"tnf α"

--
Danilo Tomasoni
COSBI

As for the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural
persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that all the data we
possess are object of treatement in the respect of the normative provided for by the cited
GDPR.

It is your right to be informed on which of your data are used and how; you may ask for their
correction, cancellation or you may oppose to their use by written request sent by recorded
delivery to The Microsoft Research – University of Trento Centre for Computational and Systems
Biology Scarl, Piazza Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy.