lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sql server data import
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2018 16:15:34 GMT
Ok, what that means is you're letting Solr do its best to figure out
what fields you should have in the schema and how they're defined.
Almost invariably, you can do better by explicitly defining the fields
you need in your schema rather than enabling add-unknown----. It's
fine for getting started, but not advised for production.

Best,
Erick
On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 7:52 AM Verthosa <geertverthe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, i managed to fix the problem. I'm using Solr 7.5.0. My problem was
> that in the server logs i got "This Indexschema is not mutable" (i did not
> know about the logs folder, so i just found out 5 minutes ago). I fixed it
> by modifying solrconfig.xml to
>
> <updateRequestProcessorChain
> name=&quot;add-unknown-fields-to-the-schema&quot;
> default=&quot;${update.autoCreateFields:&lt;b>false*}"
>
> processor="uuid,remove-blank,field-name-mutating,parse-boolean,parse-long,parse-double,parse-date,add-schema-fields">
>     <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory"/>
>     <processor class="solr.DistributedUpdateProcessorFactory"/>
>     <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory"/>
> </updateRequestProcessorChain>
>
> Since then the indexing is done correctly. I even got the blob fields
> indexation working now ! Thanks for your reply, everything is fixed for now.
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Mime
View raw message