lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Thorhauer <jthorha...@yakabod.com>
Subject is SearchComponent the correct way?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 11:24:12 GMT
We have a need to check the results of a search against a set of security
lists that are maintained in a redis cache.  I need to be able to take each
document that is returned for a search and check the redis cache to see if
the document should be displayed or not.

I am attempting to do this by creating a SearchComponent.  I am able to
iterate thru the results and identify the items I want to remove from the
results but I am not sure how to proceed in removing them.

Is SearchComponent the best way to do this?  If so, any thoughts on how to
proceed?

Thanks,
John Thorhauer