lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: AW: AW: 6.6 -> 7.5 SolrJ, seeing many "Connection evictor"-Threads
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:29:47 GMT
Hi Shalin,
> You can expect as many connection evictor threads
I have (whysoever (*)) 27 SolrClient instances instantiated but I see ~95 "Connection Evictor"
threads ...

>It turns out that I made a mistake in the patch I committed in...which names threads like
pool-123-thread-1282.
>So if you take a thread dump from Solr 6.6
Also I cannot prove, but I do not recall seeing many pool-xxx-thread-yyyy in my stack traces.
In one I have at hand I see
2 "pool-x-thread-y"-threads
27 "ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-xx"-threads
So I guess it is/was the ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker's, but 27 is not >90

Thx
- Clemens

(*) I will follow Shawn's advices in this thread asap

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----