lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Integrate nutch with solr
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:54:04 GMT
On 10/22/2018 3:26 PM, Dinesh Sundaram wrote:
> Thanks Shawn for the reply, yes I do have some questions on the solr too.
> can you please share the steps for solr side to integate the nutch or no
> steps are needed in solr?

Since I have no idea what has to happen on the nutch side, I really
can't offer you any advice for Solr, other than reading the reference
guide.  Particularly useful will be the section called "Taking Solr to
Production."  Once you find out what the Nutch project says you need to
do, if you have any questions about anything on your Solr install, come
back and start a new mail thread to ask questions.

Thanks,
Shawn