lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH for different levels of XML
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2018 18:18:13 GMT
If your ID field comes from one XML level and your record details from
another, they are processed as two separate records. Have a look at
atom example that ships with DIH example set. Specifically, at
commonField parameter, it may be useful for you:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_4/uploading-structured-data-store-data-with-the-data-import-handler.html

Regards,
   Alex.
On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 13:23, Martin Frank Hansen (MHQ) <MHQ@kmd.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having some difficulties adding data from different levels of a xml document.
>
> The xml can be as simple as this:
>
> <Export>
>   <Case>
>     <id>2165432</id>
>     <item>
>       <Journalnummer>5</Journalnummer>
>       <Journalnummer>10</Journalnummer>
>     </item>
>   </Case>
> </Export>
>
> The data-config-file looks like this.
> <dataConfig>
>   <dataSource name="myfilereader" type="FileDataSource" encoding="UTF-8"/>
>     <document>
>       <entity
>         name="xml"
>         pk="Id"
>         stream="true"
>         processor="XPathEntityProcessor"
>         url="C:/Users/z6mhq/Desktop/data_import/test.xml"
>         forEach="/Export/Case/ | /Export/Case/item/"
>         transformer="DateFormatTransformer" >
>
>         <field column="Id" xpath="/Export/Case/id" />
>         <field column="Journalnummer" xpath="/Export/Case/item/Journalnummer" />
>
>       </entity>
>   </document>
> </dataConfig>
>
> The result is the following:
> {
>   "responseHeader":{
>     "status":0,
>     "QTime":0,
>     "params":{
>       "q":"*:*",
>       "_":"1538931455588"}},
>   "response":{"numFound":1,"start":0,"docs":[
>       {
>         "Id":"2165432",
>         "_version_":1613686828885344256}]
>   }}
>
> While expecting something like this:
>
> {
>   "responseHeader":{
>     "status":0,
>     "QTime":0,
>     "params":{
>       "q":"*:*",
>       "_":"1538931455588"}},
>   "response":{"numFound":1,"start":0,"docs":[
>       {
>         "Id":"2165432",
>         "Journalnummer":[5,10]}]
>   }}
>

> I have tried a lot of things to import the data correctly but to no avail, I really hope
that someone can help me.

> Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated.
>
> Martin Hansen
>

> Beskyttelse af dine personlige oplysninger er vigtig for os. Her finder du KMD’s Privatlivspolitik<http://www.kmd.dk/Privatlivspolitik>,
der fortæller, hvordan vi behandler oplysninger om dig.

Policy<http://www.kmd.net/Privacy-Policy> outlining how we process your personal data.

> Vi gør opmærksom på, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information. Hvis du
ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst informere afsender om fejlen ved
at bruge svarfunktionen. Samtidig beder vi dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende
eller kopiere den. Selvom e-mailen og ethvert vedhæftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er
fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan påvirke computeren eller it-systemet, hvori den modtages
og læses, åbnes den på modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi påtager os ikke noget ansvar for tab
og skade, som er opstået i forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.

> Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you have received
this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the mistake by sending a reply, then
delete the message from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies of
it. Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from viruses and other
errors that might affect the computer or it-system where it is received and read, the recipient
opens the message at his or her own risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the receipt or use of this message.