lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gopesh Sharma <Gopesh_Sha...@gensler.com>
Subject Replacing Double Quotes from a field
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 07:51:10 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to remove the double quotes from a field and that's why written PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory,
but it doesn't seem to be working.

<charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory" pattern="&quot;" replacement="$1"
/>

I also tried to replace it on querying time, but the SOLR throwing error that entity must
be closed with >

select replace(t.name, '\"', '') as NAME from wp_31_term_taxonomy

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.