lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: facet values from stored values
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 20:16:50 GMT
I wrote some code to call an analysis chain in an update request processor
then add those values to fields. I started with some work by Eric Hatcher then
updated it for recent releases of Java.

Look at this discussion to see if it is the kind of thing you want.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Running-an-analyzer-chain-in-an-update-request-processor-td4384207.html

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org