lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Safaric <dominiksafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr custom FieldType not returned within response
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:32:45 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented a custom Solr FieldType (namely BinaryDocValuesField)
which is successfully being stored within the indices. However, if I query
for docs containing the value for the defined field, its value is not
returned within the response. On the contrary, I am able to query using the
field.

How can I configure Solr to return the fields representation as specified
in the toExternal function of a query response?

Thanks in advance,
Dominik