lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing NeuralNetworkModel RankNet in Solr
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 09:39:48 GMT
Hi,

I am looking at implementing the NeuralNetworkModel for the Solr LTR which
uses the "pairwise" approach, as it seems to be a better option than the
LinearModel, which uses the "pointwise" approach..

I am following the setup from the following site:
https://github.com/airalcorn2/Solr-LTR#RankNet to setup RankNet. However, I
am not sure of the codes in the example, like which code should we run
first?

The first code below seems to be already calling the model, but we have not
train and upload the model yet, and those codes are in the later section.

url = "http://localhost:8983/solr/test/query"
url += "?q={0}&df=text&rq={{!ltr model=my_efi_model ".format(text)
url += "efi.text_a='{0}' efi.text_b='{1}'
efi.text='{2}'}}".format(text_a, text_b, text)
url += "&fl=id,score,[features]&rows={1}".format(text, RERANK)

Anyone has tried this before and know of the correct sequence to setup the
RankNet successfully?

Regards,
Edwin