lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo D'Amore" <v.dam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CACHE -> fieldValueCache usage
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:04:42 GMT
Hi Yonik, Emir,

thanks for your reply.

I'm moving a collection from Solr 4.8.1 where there weren't configured
docValues for thousands of fields (most of them used for sorting and
faceting).
In the Solr 4.8.1 I was used to see this fieldValueCache used.

On the other hand, in the new version (7.3.1), where docValues are
configured everywhere I could the fieldValueCache has all the values 0.
Which if I understood correctly, it is good :)

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore