lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Prentice <s...@leximation.com>
Subject Re: BUMP: Atomic updates and POST command?
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 01:18:55 GMT
Yup. That does the trick! Here's my command line ..

     $ ./bin/post -c core01 -format solr /home/xtech/solrtest/test1b.json

I saw that "-format solr" option, but it wasn't clear what it did. It's
still not clear to me how that changes the endpoint to allow for
updates. But nice to see that it works!

Thanks for your help!
...scott