lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From marotosg <marot...@gmail.com>
Subject Query with exact number of tokens
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:00:34 GMT
Hi,

I have to search for company names where my first requirement is to find
only exact matches on the company name.

For instance if I search for "CENTURY BANCORP, INC." I shouldn't find "NEW
CENTURY BANCORP, INC."
because the result company has the extra keyword "NEW".

I can't use exact match because the sequence of tokens may differ. Basically
I need to find results where the  tokens are the same in any order and the
number of tokens match.

I have no idea if it's possible as include in the query the number of tokens
and solr field has that info within to match it.

Thanks for your help
Sergio