lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steve Pruitt <bpru...@opentext.com>
Subject need help with a complicated join query
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:03:11 GMT
At least it is complicated to me.  :>)

We are investigating how to find return a list documents whose identifier is contained in
a multi-value field in another document.
The index consists of essentially two different documents sharing some common fields.
To make it simple, I will refer to them as two different documents, but they are in the same
DocA has a multi-value field that contains a set of identifiers from DocBs.  The multi-value
field is named "members"

I am trying to conceptualize a query join where for a given DocA the response contains those
DocBs whose identifier is contained in DocA's members field.

Not sure how to piece this together.

I looked at function queries, but nothing jumped out.

Thanks.

-SP