lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Antelmo Aguilar <aagui...@nd.edu>
Subject Not possible to use NOT queries with Solr Export Handler?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:12:11 GMT
Hello,

I asked this question in the IRC channel, but had to leave so was not able
to wait for a response.  So sending it through here instead with the hopes
that someone can give me some insight on the issue I am experiencing.

So in our Solr setup, we use the Solr Export request handler.  Our users
are able to construct Not queries and export the results.  We were testing
this feature and noticed that Not queries do not return anything, but
normal queries do return results.  Is there a reason for this or am I
missing something that will allow NOT queries to work with the Export
handler?

I would really appreciate the help.

-Antelmo