lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)" <prat...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject Authorization Non- Admin user - SOLR
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:28:01 GMT
Hi Team,

We are implementing Authorization in SOLR version 7.3.0. We are able to create non-admin user
but the user still has admin access (access to core, access to create fields).
Can you please let us know how can we remove access to core, access to create fields from
non-admin user using Authorization.

Also can you please let me know where can I check latest updates on the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Rathor
Consultant

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1