lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent configuration change to our site causes frequent index corruption
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2018 02:21:33 GMT
bq: Error opening new searcher. exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=2

did you make sure that your indexing client isn't issuing commits all
the time? The other possible culprit (although I'd be very surprised)
is if you have your filterCache and queryResultCache autowarm settings
set extremely high. I usually start with 16 or so.

Best,
Erick