lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh.Akkinepally <Satheesh.Akkinepa...@target.com>
Subject Facet Sorting
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 17:18:33 GMT
Hello all,
If I want to plug in my own sorting for facets, what would be the best approach. I know, out
of the box, solr supports sort by facet count and sort by alpha. I want to plug in my own
sorting (say by relevancy). Is there a way to do that? Where should I start with if I need
to write a Custom Facet Component?
Basically I want to plug the scores calculated in earlier steps for the documents matched,
do some kind of aggregation of the scores of the documents that fall under a facet and use
this aggregate score to rank the facets than doing the facet ranking based on counts. I am
assuming this is something possible. Just looking for some guidance as to where to start with

Appreciate the responses from the community

Thanks