lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Wei <weiwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Different solr score between stand alone vs cloud mode solr
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 19:07:41 GMT
Hi,

Recently we have an observation that really puzzled us.  We have two
instances of Solr,  one in stand alone mode and one is a single-shard solr
cloud with a couple of replicas.  Both are indexed with the same documents
and have same solr version 6.6.2.  When issue the same query, the solr
score from stand alone and cloud are different.  How could this happen?
With the same data, software version and query,  should solr score be
exactly same regardless of cloud mode or not?

Thanks,
Wei