lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Susmit <shukla.sus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Total Collection Size in Solr 7
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 06:20:16 GMT
Hi Aroop,
i created a utility using solrzkclient api to read state.json, enumerated (one) replica for
each shard and used /replication handler for size and added them up..

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 25, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Aroop Ganguly <aroopganguly@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team
>
> I am not sure how to ascertain the total size of a collection via the Solr UI on a Solr7+
installation.
> The collection is shared and replicated heavily so its tedious to have to look at each
core and figure out the size of the entire collection from this in an additive way.

> Is there an api or ui section from where this info can be obtained ?
>
> On the flip side, it would be great to have a consolidated view of the collection size
in GBs along with the individual shard sizes. (Should this be a Jira :) ?)