lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Aroop Ganguly <aroopgang...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Import data from standalone solr into a solrcloud collection
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:04:46 GMT
I see.
By definition of splitting, the new shards will have the same number of replicas as the original
shard.
You could use the replicationFactor>=2 to ensure that both of your solr nodes are used.
You could also use the maxShardsPerNode parameter alone or in conjunction with the replicationFactor
property to achieve your target state.