lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From prateek.agarwal@bigbasket.com <prateek.agar...@bigbasket.com>
Subject Sorting on pseudo field(The one which is added during doctransformer)
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 07:03:48 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to ask is it possible to sort on the field which is added during DocTransformer.

I'm referring to something like this: (https://mariofebbraio.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/doctransformer.png)
here the price is added using doctransformer so is it possible to sort on this field if I
add that field dynamically to the every returned document. If Yes, Can you please guide me
like how to go about it.

Can anyone also tell me like at what stage sorting is performed after doctransformer or after
the requestHandler??

Sorry if you find these queries silly but I'm really confused where all this happens.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prateek