lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Used debug log level on the interface
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 15:21:18 GMT
On 5/17/2018 3:03 AM, msaunier wrote:
> On solrCloud interface, I don't have with solr4j the info and debug level on
> the console. In < level > I have add my URP with INFO param and DEBUG param
> but never of the two work. I have just WARN and ERROR log on the interface.

The admin UI won't show anything lower than WARN.  I know there's a way
to make it show lower levels, but a server that's got any traffic logs a
LOT at the INFO level, so much so that the auto-refresh in the admin UI
would make it very difficult to actually look at the logs.

You will find lower levels like INFO and DEBUG in the actual logfile --
solr.log.

Thanks,
Shawn