lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Faceting over ExternalFileField
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 17:10:29 GMT
Absence of error is a bug for me. The problem is that eff is doubles not
strings with ordinals. It would be possible after
Now you can try to create several type:query subfacets passing either
{!frange} or just plain Lucene query (there is a slight chance they works
with eff).

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev