lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Navigating through Solr Source Code
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 11:18:46 GMT
Hi,
I would start from the feature/concept that I find documentation to be vague. If you think
that everything is like that, I would not start with code just yet and would focus on understanding
high level concepts first. Also, you need to figure out if some feature is Solr or Lucene
and if it is Solr if cloud mode is involved or not. I would suggest that you start simple
tog get familiar with Solr concepts. Set up local dev env, put some break point and start
following it.

Good luck,
Emir