lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>
Subject Is it normal for BlendedInfixLookupFactory to not show terms?
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 14:03:57 GMT
BlendedInfixLookupFactory is not returning terms, but returns the field
value. If I change to FuzzyLookupFactory it works fine. Am I doing something
wrong?

   <searchComponent name="suggest" class="solr.SuggestComponent">
  <lst name="suggester">
    <str name="name">default</str>
    <str name="lookupImpl">BlendedInfixLookupFactory</str>
    <str name="blenderType">position_linear</str>
    <str name="dictionaryImpl">DocumentDictionaryFactory</str>
    <str name="weightField">weight</str>
    <str name="field">text_suggest</str>
    <str name="contextField">language</str>
    <str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">textSuggest</str>
    <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
  </lst>
</searchComponent>