lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 released
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 15:37:25 GMT
On 4/5/2018 9:05 AM, Terry Steichen wrote:
> I'm a bit confused because of the issue I was concerned about earlier:
> It was supposed to be fixed and included in (the then-future) 7.3, but I
> don't see it there in the listed 7.3.0 changes/bug-fixes.
> Am I missing something?

One of the final comments in that issue says "Fixed as part of
SOLR-11701".  That issue is listed in the CHANGES.txt.

Perhaps the changelog entry for SOLR-11701 should have mentioned any
other issues that were also fixed by the commit.  In Erick's defense,
I'll say this:  Making sure that everything for one issue gets handled
correctly in a decent timeframe can be a little overwhelming.  Details
like the fact that the commit for one issue also solves another issue
are easy to miss until later.

Thanks,
Shawn