lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Agarwal <prateek.agar...@bigbasket.com>
Subject Regarding LTR feature
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2018 04:46:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to solr ltr and stuck on this problem for a while.

I wanted to ask why the documents on which the ltr feature score is
calculated doesn't filter out the documents even if we provide the fq
filter in the url like:

&q=juice&rq={!ltr%20model=my_feature_model%20efi.query=$q%
20reRankDocs=300%20efi.store=1}&fq=parent_store_3630_i:%201

Here the score calculation for features should only use the documents
returned from these fq parameter but it's not really the case. Is it a bug
or something.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prateek