lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Yacyshyn <ryan.yacys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 7.3.0 loading OpenNLPExtractNamedEntitiesUpdateProcessorFactory
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 06:58:22 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I'm pretty sure the paths to load the jars in analysis-extras is correct,
the jars in /contrib/analysis-extras/lib load fine. I verified this by
changing the name of solr.OpenNLPTokenizerFactory to
solr.OpenNLPTokenizerFactory2
and saw the new error. Changing it back to solr.OpenNLPTokenizerFactory
(without the "2") doesn't throw any errors, so I'm assuming these two
jar files (opennlp-maxent-3.0.3.jar and opennlp-tools-1.8.3.jar) must be

I tried swapping the order in which these jars are loaded as well, but no
luck there.

I have attached my solr.log file after a restart. Also included is my
solrconfig.xml and managed-schema. The path to my config
is /Users/ryan/solr-7.3.0/server/solr/nlp/conf and this is where I have the
OpenNLP bin files (en-ner-person.bin, en-sent.bin, and en-token.bin).
Configs are derived from the _default configset.

On a mac, and my Java version is:

java version "1.8.0_45"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.45-b02, mixed mode)

Thanks,
Ryan