lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Issue with Solr Case Insensitive Issue
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:28:33 GMT
On 4/18/2018 3:45 AM, Kapil Bhardwaj wrote:
> After making changes i RELOADED the schema via terminal command and tried
> to re-index the schema using solr core admin button.

You can't reindex by clicking a button.  Unless it's the same button you
used to do the indexing the first time.

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToReindex

> But after making above changes i am not seeing case insensitive search
> working.

If you're sorting on layout_path_search, you will need to reindex.  And
like I said above, you can't do it by just clicking a button in the
admin UI.

Thanks,
Shawn