lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michal Hlavac <m...@hlavki.eu>
Subject Re: Search Analytics Help
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:21:47 GMT
Hi,

you have plenty options. Without any special effort there is ELK. Parse solr logs with logstash,
feed elasticsearch with data, then analyze in kibana.

Another option is to send every relevant search request to kafka, then you can do more sophisticated
data analytic using kafka-stream API. Then use ELK to feed elasticsearch with logstash kafka
input plugin. For this scenario you need to do some programming. I`ve already created this
component but I hadn't time to publish it.

Another option is use only logstash to feed e.g. graphite database and show results with grafana
or combine all these options.

You can also monitor SOLR instances by JMX logstash input plugin.

Really don't understand what do you mean by saying that there is nothing satisfactory.

m.