lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: Largest number of indexed documents used by Solr
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 01:17:50 GMT
We have a 24 million document index. Our documents are a bit smaller than yours, homework problems.

The Hathi Trust probably has the record. They haven’t updated their blog for a while, but
they were at 11 million books and billions of pages in 2014.

https://www.hathitrust.org/blogslarge-scale-search

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org