lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Alexander Kopciak <pe...@kopciak.at>
Subject Upgrading a Plugin from 6.6 to 7.x
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:46:45 GMT
Hi!

I'm still pretty new to Solr and I want to use the vector Scoring plugin (
https://github.com/saaay71/solr-vector-scoring/network) but unfortunately,
it does not seem to work for newer Solr versions.

I tested it with 6.6 to verify its functionality, so it seems to be broken
because of the upgrade to 7.x.

When following the installation procedure and executing the examples, I ran
into the following error with Query 1:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Query {! type=vp f=vector
vector=0.1,4.75,0.3,1.2,0.7,4.0 v=} does not implement createWeight

Does anyone has a lead for me how to fix/upgrade the plugin? The
createWeight method seems to exist, so I'm not sure where to start and waht
the problem seems to be.