lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo D'Amore" <v.dam...@gmail.com>
Subject Add remote ip address in solr log
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 15:47:52 GMT
Hi,

I'm struggling to add http remote ip address in solr (jetty) log file.

I've tried to modify the server/resources/log4j.properties file, which
seems to control the output log format, but I'm unable to understand how to
add in ConversionPattern the proper ip address field.

log4j.appender.file.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS}
%-5p (%t) [%X{collection} %X{shard} %X{replica} %X{core}] %c{1.} %m%n

Many thanks,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore