lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Deeksha Sharma <DSha...@Flexera.com>
Subject Large number of HTTP requests to Solr-5.2.1 throwing errors
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 20:21:00 GMT
Hi,

Version of Solr : Solr-5.2.1
I am sending large number of HTTP GET requests to Solr server for querying indexes. These
requests to Solr are generated via a Node.js service.

When the number of requests to Solr are ~250, I am intermittently facing these kinds of issues:

  *   Some times Socket hang up
  *   Sometimes Solr-server doesn’t respond and send back HTTP 500.
  *   At times I have received error of ECONNRESET -> indicating that TCP connection on
the other side closed abruptly.

I wanted to know if there is a way to indicate to Solr that it needs to keep the connective
alive or there is a way to send solr server large number of query requests.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Deeksha