lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Paul, Lulu" <Lulu.P...@bl.uk>
Subject RE: query regarding Solr partial search
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 08:49:52 GMT
Hi Erik

Below is the configuration in our solrconfig.xml. So, yes the query parser used is edismax

  <!-- A request handler that returns indented JSON by default -->

  <requestHandler name="/query" class="solr.SearchHandler">

     <lst name="defaults">

       <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>

       <str name="wt">json</str>

       <str name="indent">true</str>

       <str name="df">text</str>

     </lst>

  </requestHandler>

  <requestHandler name="/browse" class="solr.SearchHandler">

    <lst name="defaults">

      <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>

      <!-- VelocityResponseWriter settings -->

      <str name="wt">velocity</str>

      <str name="v.template">browse</str>

      <str name="v.layout">layout</str>

      <!-- Query settings -->