lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <elyog...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Atomic updates using solr-php-client
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 07:05:26 GMT
On 3/5/2018 11:38 PM, Sami al Subhi wrote:
> I am using solr-php-client to interact with solr. I came this example that
> shows how to add docs:
> http://www.ayalon.ch/en/code-samples/solr-php-client-example
> <http://www.ayalon.ch/en/code-samples/solr-php-client-example>  I checked
> "service.php" file, more specifically the function "_documentToXmlFragment"
> and it does not seem it supports "atomic updates".am I correct? is the only
> way is to edit "_documentToXmlFragment" to support updates?

The php clients for Solr are third-party software.  None of them were
created by the project.

To get help with that software, you need to contact its authors.  It
seems that there are several codebases with the name "solr-php-client"
so I do not know which one is the one that you are using.  This MIGHT be
the correct project, but I can't be sure:

https://github.com/PTCInc/solr-php-client

You'll probably need to examine the library that you're using to see if
there are hints about where you can get support.

There are a fair number of php clients for Solr.  If that one is not
doing the job, maybe you can switch to one of the others.

Thanks,
Shawn