lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bsr <birender.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr Warming Doubts
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:34:00 GMT
Whenever i am running the full-import, my response time for some request
increases from 80ms to 3000ms.

This must be indicating my poor choice of warming up.

1. FirstSearcher
I have added some 10 frequent used query but all my autowarmCount are set to
0. I have also added facet for warming.
So if my autowarmCount=0, does this mean by queries are not getting cached.

2. useColdSearcher = false
Despite reading many document, i am not able to understand how it works
after full import (assuming this is not my first full-import)

3. not defined maxWarmingSearchers in solrconfig.

Am i doing anything wrong as why my autowarm is not working proprtly?

Note: I am using solr6.6.0