lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "@Nandan@" <nandanpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg:- Create Solr Core Using Command Line
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 07:52:00 GMT
Hi ,
I created core name as "films". Now I am trying to insert my csv file by
below step:-
C:\solr>curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/films/update?commit=true"
--data-binary @example/books_data.csv -H 'Content-type:application/csv'
Got Below result.
{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":0,
    "QTime":279}}

But in Solr Admin UI, can't able to see any data.
please tell me where am i wrong ?
Thanks