lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Deepthi P <vldpu...@gmail.com>
Subject Design Question
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 06:21:18 GMT
I have a dictionary of 20000 ID's and their description which is in a
collection. There is another solr collection in which each document have 10
or more ID's(multi valued field). I would like to text search in the
dictionary and bring back the matched ID's and search these ID's in solr
collection. For example if I search for 'fox' in the dictionary collection
and it returns 40 ID's, I would like to sent these 40 ID's to solr
collection and bring back documents that have these ID's.Please suggest the
best way to implement this.