lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Solrmails <solrma...@protonmail.com>
Subject Heavy operations in PostFilter are heavy
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:31:25 GMT
Hello,

I tried to write a Solr PostFilter to do filtering within the 'collect'-Method(DelegatingCollector).
I have to do some heavy operations within the 'collect'-Method. This isn't a problem for a
few results. But unfortunately it taks forever with 50 or more results. This is because I
have to do the checks for every single id again and can't process a list of ids within 'collect'.

Is there a better place to do PostFiltering? But I don't want to reimplement the Solr Paging/Coursor-Feature
to get my things to work.

Thank You